Position: Home > HR&Payroll > Visa Service

Visa Service

Dan&Young Business Consultancy have been assisting expats, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan residents with gaining the correct visa for China since 2010.

Typically we assist those people who are aiming to visit China for business purposes, or intend to remain here and work on a long term basis.

Dan&Young can arrange the following visas:

>China temporary residence permit (for long term stays) - includes associated bridging visa, for example, a Z visa

>Hong Kong residence permit

>China business visa (M or F visa)


>S visa for spouses and children of people working in China

We can also provide:

>Z or M/F visa company invitation letters